These boots were made for walking!!!

These boots were made for walking!!!
And looking cute!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fair 2009

Everyone loves the county fair, it has a little bit of everything for everyone in the family. This year I got to be in the fair showing the Chapter rabbit Brutios (no need to worry we renamed the little fella) but as my family calls him Gibbs. Gibbs is a Holland Lop solid Sr. Buck.....what does that mean well Holland Lop is his breed, he is one solid color, and his a boy and unclipped.

2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

I was so glad to see you and April tonight. I've missed you a bunch. Your new pictures are really beautiful that Megan took. I am SO OLD because you grew up into a young woman already.

Keep updating your blog because I want to see what you are up to. :o)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Cool! I love the fair (and rabbits!) I remember you bringing him over so I looked for him at the fair and I found him. He was really sweet! Talk to you later.